Saturday, 27 December 2014

Alphabet scarf

Matalan alphabet scarf
Matalan alphabet scarf

Alphabet Scarf - Matalan
Parka Coat - Matalan
Skirt - Asda
Jumper - Primark

This afternoon I went for a walk with my parents and Buster. We're so lucky to live in the countryside and just be able to step outside and go for a walk - I really appreciate it when I'm home from university.

I love these alphabet scarves from Matalan; they're in aid of Alder Hey Children's Hospital too, so are all for a good cause. Mine was for Christmas and they're currently sold out, but should be back in stock in January. And how cute is Mum's hat?! It made me laugh all the way along our walk - her little antlers were bobbing as she walked along.

This evening we're going to our local pub for a quiz. Wish me luck (I'm going to need it)!
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
                                          - Coco Chanel



No comments:

Post a Comment