Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Bambi

Topshop Bambi Skirt
Topshop Bambi Skirt
Topshop Bambi Skirt
Topshop Bambi Skirt
Topshop Bambi Skirt
Topshop Bambi Skirt
Bistro Jacques Shrewsbury
Bistro Jacques Shrewsbury
Bistro Jacques Shrewsbury
Libertine Shrewsbury
Libertine Shrewsbury
Libertine Shrewsbury
Libertine Shrewsbury

Top - Primark
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Liverpool St John's Market (Similar)

Finally our internet is working again!!! These photos are from yesterday, when I went to Shrewsbury with my friend Jenny who I hadn't seen for ages. We had a good catch-up whilst eating lunch at Bistro Jacques, which at lunch time has 3 courses for £10.50. The menu changes daily but I had a smoked salmon salad, a lentil tagine, and then banoffee pie for pudding. The restaurant offers really good value for money, and the food is lovely, with just enough to fill you up. Afterwards I spent £12 in Boots on lip liners (I suddenly decided I needed some and went from owning none to three... oops), and then we went to The Libertine for a cocktail. I also went here in the summer (here) and loved the fact that it was a tea room by day and a cocktail bar by night. The decor is lovely and quirky and I adore that they serve the cocktails in teacups and milk bottles. We went for a sharing cocktail called 'The Mad Hatter's Tea Pot' that had flavours like pineapple, lime and passion fruit in - it tasted amazing. It was £14 between the two of us, which turned out to be good value as we had quite a few cups of it each.

This skirt is my favourite at the moment - I had been looking at it for ages in Topshop and eventually caved and bought it. It's a lovely felt material with this deer print; I think it looked really 60's with my high necked top from Primark. All I need now are some over-the-knee boots...

Today has been spent having my hair cut and sleeping; I slept for about 3 hours this afternoon. Tonight my family and I are having dinner together and then playing some board games. I can't believe it's Christmas Eve tomorrow, my favourite day of the year! Read about our Christmas Eve traditions here. I hope you are all enjoying the lead up to Christmas so far!

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment