Friday, 26 December 2014

Boxing Day


These are just a few photos from the last couple of days. I have had a wonderful Christmas with my family and was absolutely spoilt, whilst eating everything in sight and being about 6 stone heavier this evening. Today has just been spent sleeping, playing board games and eating leftovers and chocolate. I'm tempted to do a post on a few of my Christmas presents - so watch out for that over the next few days.

I have felt really good the past couple of days; Christmas makes me so happy! However I read this post on which dog breeds are good for depression, and I think it really is true. We have two labradors (Buster and Dylan) and I always feel much more relaxed when they are around (except when one of them poos inside or eats something they shouldn't...) - it has been proven that stroking a dog can make you less stressed. They always make me laugh and are able to cheer me up like nobody else.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment