Sunday, 14 December 2014

Christmas dinner

University Christmas dinner


We had our house Christmas dinner today, along with some friends, and I think we made a rather good job of it. Kelly was in charge of the turkey (I was not going to be sticking my hand up a turkey's bum to pull the giblets out), and Maya made a lasagne for the veggies. We had a boat load of vegetables and some roast potatoes with garlic, along with some well-needed Bucks Fizz and a Christmas pudding and chocolate log with custard to finish.

Stuffed and sleepy, we watched Elf and lounged around on the sofa for a few hours. We still have loads of vegetables and meat left - turkey sandwiches and bubble and squeak all week, anyone?

A smooth sea never made a skilful sailor.



2 comments:

  1. Mmmm this looks delicious and is making me hungry!! (I've just had dinner as well!)

    I also had my Uni Christmas dinner the other day with our neighbours. It's nice being able to celebrate with them isn't it and it's also a great excuse to have an extra Christmas dinner! Pigs in blankets are amazing!!!

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious, we had so much left though! Celebrating with friends is definitely the best bit :) xx

      Delete