Wednesday, 31 December 2014

My annual bucket list for 2015

2015 bucket list
2015 bucket list
2015 bucket list
2015 bucket list
2015 bucket list
2015 bucket list
ASOS slush puppie top

2015 bucket list
2015 bucket list
2015 bucket list slush puppie top
2015 bucket list
Milk carton bag
2015 bucket list
New Look silver shoes

Slush Puppie T-Shirt - Asos
Skirt - H&M
Bag - eBay
Shoes - New Look

I, like most people, have a list of places I want to visit and things I want to do before I 'kick the bucket'. However I think it's really important to have goals for the next year, no matter how big or small, that can make you enjoy it and create amazing memories. So this is a list of my 'annual bucket list' for 2015 - some are a little bit silly, but are things I've wanted to do for ages.

1) Have afternoon tea at Panoramic 34, Liverpool.
2) Learn how to use my camera settings confidently.
3) See the sunset and sunrise from the Wrekin, Shropshire.
4) Dance in the street (because who doesn't want to feel like they're in a film, joining in with a flashmob?)
5) Read The Book Thief and The Fault In Our Stars.
6) Learn a few more words of Italian.
7) Practise mindfulness and meditate regularly.
8) Do some sort of watersport, even if it's only banana boating.
9) Be a little more active.

So I guess this list is like a sort of new year's resolution, to complete these before 2015 is out. On my main bucket list I also have skydiving, paragliding, and visiting Australia and the Caribbean, but I don't think these will be able to happen this year! I think dancing in the street came into my head on a long train journey when I thought, "oh, wouldn't it be great if we could just dance in the street and not care what people think about us?"... I will probably regret this one when the time comes. I would love to set up a flashmob and raise some money for charity though - perhaps for Mind or some other mental health charity? Anyone with me? (Silence from everyone who isn't stupid enough to embarrass themselves...) I would love to take my camera up the Wrekin and get some shots of the sun setting/rising, and I've always wanted to learn some Italian. We're going to Italy on holiday again this year so I will have to try and learn some before then!

I hope this post inspires some of you to set your own goals for 2015, and I wish you all a happy and healthy new year! I will be celebrating with 16 members of my family tonight, trying to win at Grandad's quiz and various board games. This morning I was at work in the care home I work in, and was looking after some really inspirational ladies. One was 106 and the other was 99 and still insisted on wearing lipstick - I hope I'm like that at that age!
Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.

PS If anyone has any ideas or ways to help me with my list, they would be deeply appreciated!!


4 comments:

  1. You could go and take an Italian course in Rome! Have a look at the photos of the school! http://www.torredibabele.com/en/Italian_Language_Courses/index.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I would love to do that! It's not a bad price either - thank you for the recommendation Melinda, I may look at doing it in the summer :) x

      Delete
  2. i love and support the #4 of your bucket list! i have always wanted to do a street performance just for random fun but i never have enough guts to do so and i cant manage to find any friends who are willing to do it with me as well T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same! I will definitely be trying to do it this year though :)

      Delete