Wednesday, 24 December 2014

My favourite day of the year

Christmas Eve Topshop Bambi Skirt
Christmas Eve Topshop Bambi Skirt
Christmas Eve Topshop Bambi Skirt
Christmas Eve Topshop Bambi Skirt
Reindeer earrings
Penguin Christmas Nails
The Crown Albrighton
The Crown Albrighton

Top - Primark
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Liverpool St John's Market (Similar)
Earrings - Asda

I LOVE Christmas Eve (if I haven't mentioned it already). I think it's the most exciting day of the year, as all of the children (okay, and me) can't wait for the next day. We also have our little traditions that we carry out each year. This morning we went to watch Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb at the cinema - I thought it was hilarious. I loved Lar the caveman and Dexter the capuchin monkey; I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Afterwards we went for a meal at The Crown in Albrighton where I had a veggie burger and a crownie, a brownie mixed with cookie dough.

This afternoon we will be getting ready for tomorrow, and tonight about 20 of our family friends are coming over for pork baps and a few drinks. We then go to midnight mass at church, before slipping into bed before Santa gets here...

I know I wore this skirt on my post yesterday (I told you I liked it), but I though this looked festive, with a tinsel-like top and reindeer-like skirt. The top is incredibly itchy so I had to swap to a Christmas jumper earlier. And how cute are these earrings?! They were a gift from my friend Roxy and I don't think they've left my earlobes since. I got really into Pinterest yesterday, as I love photography and think it can give you loads of inspiration. Follow me here if you're interested; I already have 4 boards.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn't come from a store.
                             - Dr Seuss



No comments:

Post a Comment