Monday, 1 December 2014

The Horns

Pug Birthday Cake


The Horns Boningale

The Horns Boningale

The Horns Boningale

The Horns Boningale

Fur gilet orange top midi skirt

Fur gilet orange top midi skirt

Fur gilet orange top black midi skirt

Fur gilet orange top black midi skirt

Fur gilet orange top black midi skirt

Fur gilet orange top black midi skirt

Choker necklaces

Top - New Look (Similar)
Faux Fur Gilet - New Look
Skirt - H&M
Boots - Liverpool St John's Market (Similar)
Tattoo Choker Necklace - New Look
Dinosaur Choker Necklace - Lofthouse Jewellery
Stone Necklace - Bought in Italy

The Horns of Boningale, Holyhead Road, Wolverhampton, WV7 3DA

These photos are from yesterday, when we went for a meal for my sister's birthday. We went to The Horns of Boningale, a lovely rural Marston's pub that sells slightly more pricey but lovely food. Most of my family had a roast dinner as it was Sunday, but I decided to have the vegetable bhuna curry for my main. I had warm bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar to start (they really weren't stingy with the bread!) and cherry bakewell cake with custard for pudding. It was all delicious and very filling - and there was actually a lot of choice for a Sunday menu. It was one course for £8.95, two courses for £12.95, or three for £16.95.

Today I was in hospital as usual, wearing a Christmas jumper - you can see it here. It cheered my day and others' up too, and if you can't wear a Christmas jumper on the 1st of December when can you wear it?! (Besides the 25th, of course). I cheered everyone up on the way to hospital too by singing Christmas songs - although Neala later complained of a headache... I actually slightly scared myself with how many words I know. My sister and I used to dance around the kitchen to Christmas songs every year before Christmas, so it obviously came into some use. This evening my housemate cooked a meal for me and a couple of friends, so it was lovely to laze around and catch up with them.

I also opened the first door of my Ciate advent calendar today, and got my first nail polish (here). I also found out that each door has a cute little quote behind it - so I'm going to use them as my Project Smile quotes for the next 24 days. I know this is such a British cliche but I really can't believe that it's December and only 24 days until Christmas!!! I've been so excited for ages and it almost feels close enough now - read my post here about how you know it's nearly Christmas.

Hannah x

There's no better feeling than making somebody smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment