Friday, 13 February 2015

Body Jewellery Shop

Body Jewellery Shop Earpiercing
Body Jewellery Shop EarringsBody Jewellery Shop Pearl Earrings
Body Jewellery Shop Earpiercing
Body Jewellery Shop Pink Heart Earrings
Body Jewellery Shop Earrings
Body Jewellery Shop Earrings
Body Jewellery Shop Earrings


Wow it's difficult to get decent photos of something so tiny, it took me ages to get these! I was delighted to be sent these cute earrings by Body Jewellery Shop and they arrived this morning so I thought I would show you them. I often wear a simple pair of pearl earrings as they can smarten up an outfit a little, especially for my hospital placements, and these ones are perfect as they are so dainty. However my favourite out of the two are definitely the pink hearts - I've never owned any studs like these before and I think they're really cute. And just in time for Valentine's Day! Both of these are sterling silver so they shouldn't rust or make your ears inflame, which is good for me because mine often react to non-silver jewellery (once I had blood running down my neck from wearing non-silver studs all day... TMI, sorry).

Body Jewellery Shop sells lots of different earpiercing jewellery, including lots of different shaped studs; I particularly think these goldfish studs are cute! They also have a lot of alternative jewellery, with piercings for the auricle, conch, daith, helix, pinna, rook, orbital and tragus (who knew the ear had so many different parts?!), and stretchers for the ear. There is also a range of other piercing jewellery for the body, including belly bars and nose studs. I only have my lobes pierced as I'm too much of a scaredy cat to get anywhere else done/am not cool enough, but if you have piercings elsewhere I would definitely recommend Body Jewellery Shop as it's got a huge range of products that are all really cheap.

Today was my last placement day in the psychiatric hospital I have been in all week, which I'm quite sad about. But on the other hand I'm so glad it's the weekend so I can have a lie-in! My friends and I are having an Anti-Valentine's Day consisting of eating as many carbs and sugar as possible, but you will be hearing more about that tomorrow, and the rest of the weekend will just be spent relaxing and sleeping. I hope you are all having a lovely Friday night!
Know your worth. 
When someone treats you like you're just one of many options, help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation. Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do. Because sometimes you can mean almost nothing to someone who means so much to you.
It's not pride - it's self-respect.
Don't expect to see positive changes in your life if you surround yourself with negative people. Don't give part-time people a full-time position in your life. Know your value and what you have to offer, and never settle for anything less than what you deserve.
                             - Marc Chernoff



No comments:

Post a Comment