Saturday, 7 February 2015

Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair


Today I went to Judys' Affordable Vintage Fair in the Metropolitan Cathedral in Liverpool. It is the first vintage fair I've ever been to but I really enjoyed it - there were so many clothes for really reasonable prices spanning from the 20's to the 90's. I found that I was instantly drawn to anything sparkly (I'm such a magpie) but I ended up coming away with a pair of Levi's 501 jeans, a T-shirt with cats on (naturally), and a jacket. I'm sure they will end up being featured on here soon! I'm looking forward to the next vintage fair in Liverpool; there is another of Judy's on 14th March in the same cathedral, but this time it is a kilo sale so you pay a certain amount depending on how much your items weigh (at £15 per kilo). I bet you could get some amazing bargains! Judy's have events all over the country, so check out their website to find one near you if you're interested.

Afterwards we had a look around the cathedral as I've never been inside before, and then went to the cafe for lunch. I had vegetable soup with a HUGE chunk of bread, which was lovely. I've had a really good Saturday doing something that I wouldn't normally do, and have really enjoyed myself! And my perfect day has been ended with a make-your-own pizza from Asda (the best pizza there is, trust me) and Take Me Out.
Once the past has taught you everything you need to know, take a deep breath, and let it go.



No comments:

Post a Comment