Saturday, 28 February 2015

Ladies Bar Crawl


Dress - New Look (Similar)
Necklace - Primark
Shoes - New Look (Similar)

These photos are from last night when my housemates and I went on a medic's ladies bar crawl around Liverpool. We went to a few bars including Hannah's Bar (which do amazing cocktails - see them on my Instagram), Peacock and Igloo. Afterwards we joined the men's dinner in a hotel and danced the night away together. We had a really fun night and I really enjoyed myself - I'm now looking forward to my mid-course ball next weekend to celebrate being halfway through our degree!

This morning I hopped onto a train to come back home for a couple of days, and I have just been sleeping and watching Take Me Out. Dad cooked a lovely meal for us - it's so nice to be looked after at home.
What's comin' will come and we'll meet it when it does.
                   - Hagrid




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah you look so beautiful!! I'm so glad you went out and enjoyed yourself.. I think sometimes, the amount of work students get is ridiculous and we need to let off some steam :) xx

    Sam | Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Sam!! Yes definitely I agree with you :) xx

      Delete