Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Pancake Day


I've just personally discovered that it is very difficult to move after eating a pile of pancakes the size of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. But as it's Pancake Day, you have to eat as many as possible, don't you?! Sorry for the poor photos, I was too eager to eat them - but I'm sure you all know what a pancake should look like. I had mine with Nutella, peanut butter and banana - I can't think of three better flavours!

Apart from stuffing myself with milk, eggs and flour, I was in Crewe today on a child psychiatry placement which I really, really enjoyed. I am seriously considering psychiatry as my future career; I find it so interesting! I then travelled home as I have the day off tomorrow, so I was treated to my mum's pancakes - food is always so much better when it's cooked at home, isn't it?

My post yesterday written by my mum was so popular - thank you all for reading it! It meant so much to Mum and myself; she has supported me through everything and been there for me unconditionally over the last few months. If you have any comments on it please tweet me @hannahev19 or email me on hannahvenables19@gmail.com :) As she said, thank you so much for all of your lovely comments - you all have really helped me so much with my recovery!
It always seems impossible until it's done.
                  - Nelson Mandela




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

4 comments:

  1. This has made me hungry for pancakes again! Your placement sounds so interesting. All the best!

    Ashleigh | www.beingashleigh.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award! Check it out on my blog http://flospalace.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html?m=1 xx

    ReplyDelete