Sunday, 1 February 2015

Pom-poms

Green jumper and printed shirt
Pom-pom shoes
Green jumper and printed shirt
Pom-pom shoes


Jumper - H&M
Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Pom-Pom Shoes - eBay

How cute are these shoes?! I wanted some similar from Topshop before Christmas but they'd unfortunately all sold out before I managed to get my hands on them. But these eBay ones are pretty much the same and are really comfortable. They also come in red and blue. I think I have a bit of a weakness for cute shoes; I have so many different pairs.

Today I had a longgggg lie-in and then travelled back to Liverpool for another week at university. February seems to be a very busy (and exciting!) month for me, so keep checking back as there will be some rather different posts on Pull Yourself Together!
She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.
                              - Elizabeth Edwards



2 comments: