Monday, 9 February 2015

Psychiatry


Shirt - New Look
Skirt - New Look
Shoes - eBay

Today was my first day of my psychiatry placement and I really enjoyed it. I find mental illness really interesting, possibly because I suffer with it myself, and am always really curious as to why people do certain things that are not 'normal'. Today actually re-ignited my hopes to become a psychiatrist which was really nice; I have found something that I really enjoy and am really passionate about. I found myself asking loads of questions and being really interested in all of the consultations.

This outfit is one that I wear for my hospital placements as it's smart yet still comfortable, which I always find difficult to achieve! I'm back on psychiatry tomorrow and have got to be up at 6am, so I am going to get into bed, watch some Netflix and get an early night.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?



4 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you are enjoying your placement! I love this outfit, your the print on your shirt is adorable!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psychiatry is what I want to do to, and I absolutely loved my psychiatry placement. Lovely outfit - dressing smart for placement is all part of the fun haha!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving it too, it's so fascinating! Thanks Jennifer :) xx

      Delete