Monday, 23 February 2015

Sian's Party


You know you've been busting some serious moves when you wake up with achy abs in the morning. These photos were taken before Kelly's sister Sian's party last night, where we danced the night away and ate loads of food. It was a really fun evening and we all really enjoyed it - it made me realise that the only time I can completely let go is when I'm dancing. I love the feeling of moving to the music and singing along loudly at the same time - it makes me forget about everything and not think about my worries or my depression.

We also revealed our surprise that we have been working on all week to Sian - it was a movie made up of lots of photos of her along to some music. There were also various videos from family and friends wishing her happy birthday, as well as one of Kelly and I dancing to Dr Jones (with our stethoscopes around our necks, naturally) and In Da Club, which was pretty hilarious.

Today we went for a lemontop at an ice-cream bar in Redcar, which is basically a whippy ice-cream with lemon sorbet on top, and then Kelly's Gran cooked us a lovely Sunday dinner which was amazing. It's always good to have home-cooked food - and I always think that Grandmas' Sunday dinners are the best. We then drove back to Liverpool and I've just relaxed this evening and am completely exhausted and ready for bed! I've had such a lovely weekend with my incredible friends and have loved every minute of it - but now it's straight back down to reality with student food and work to do.

Your past is just a story. And once you realise this, it has no power over you.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment