Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Ultimate Collections

Ultimate Collections Anisa Earrings
Ultimate Collections Anisa Earrings
Ultimate Collections Anisa Earrings


Wow I won a competition!!! I've never won anything in my life (except for a Lucy Daniels book from a Paws magazine when I was about 7). F.B.L. Bloggers (Facebook here) and Jessica from LWIG (Look What I Got) were running a competition for bloggers to either win an item from Superdry or Ultimate Collections. And I won these amazing earrings!! How beautiful are they?! They will be perfect in the summer to jazz up little day dresses, and I may even wear them for a university ball that I have coming up soon. You'll definitely see them on the blog quite a few times in the future. They're the perfect statement earring in a gorgeous lime green colour - thank you Ultimate Collections so much! They also have lots of other statement jewellery - I have my eye on these earrings due to the unusual pairing of pink with blue.

Today I was on my psychiatry placement again and then came home and relaxed, lounging around and watching TV as normal. Ah, I wish I was one of these glamorous blogger types that swans off to a different event every night. The reality is I sit in my Disney pyjamas stuffing my face and catching up on TV series whenever I'm not doing work. Let's hope when I finally graduate and become a doctor I automatically become more sophisticated (ha, likely story). For now I'm happy with my snuggly pjs and Location, Location, Location.
It's not the load that breaks you down. It's the way you carry it.
                     - C.S. Lewis



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! They look amazing on you!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete