Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Yellow


This photo is of the lemontops we had in Redcar over the weekend at an ice-cream parlour near the beach, as I needed something bright to cheer me up. Yellow is such a happy colour - I like wearing these trousers when I need a bit of added spring in my step. Today hasn't been a good one for me; I have spent most of it in bed as I just haven't had the energy to do anything else. I'm hoping it was just one of those days where I needed to rest and recuperate, ready to get back to work tomorrow, but I do get so scared when I get days like these as it makes me realise how terrible my depression really is. I'm so frightened that I'm going to go backwards and end right up where I was in June, but I'm hopeful that as the days when I am down are getting further and further apart, that is a good sign. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better one for me.

I spent this evening with my friend Hannah, gossiping and trying on dresses for some balls we have coming up soon. That helped cheer me up as she always knows the right thing to say and I can discuss anything at all with her. I've also had a few encouraging texts and messages from my friends which always helps, including one saying 'my life is brighter because you are in it' - Roxy is such a cutie! Let's hope that today was just a bit of a blip.
When you start seeing your worth, you'll find it harder to stay around people who don't.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. I think is yellow a very positive color! Those lemondrop thingys look so good! Every once in a while I get a craving for lemon or orange (another positive color!) sherbet...too bad nobody is a fan of it. Hope tomorrow is a great day for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! I love sherbet :) Thank you! xx

      Delete