Friday, 13 March 2015

An early Mother's Day meal



Aroma, 83A High Street, Albrighton, Wolverhampton, WV7 3JA

This evening I went to Aroma in Albrighton for an early Mother's Day meal, as I won't be at home on Sunday. I think it's my favourite Indian restaurant - I've never had a bad meal there, and have had quite a few takeaways from there too. To start I had Chingri on Puree, which is prawns in a tomato sauce served in a puffy bread. I then had a vegetable biryani and garlic naan bread for my main which was delicious. I'm going to be smelling of garlic for days now! My mum is so amazing and beautiful and has done so much for me the past few months, so it was nice to have a lovely meal and celebrate how extraordinary she is.

I'm sure that 70% of my blog posts involve food, but I'm hoping that's a good thing?! Tomorrow I'm back in Liverpool for the NW Bloggers Meet Up, which I'm really excited for! I will let you know more on my post tomorrow, but it's going to be really fun.
Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment