Sunday, 22 March 2015

Baa Bar


Dress - New Look
Shoes - New Look (Similar)

These photos are from last night when we went out in Liverpool. We had a really good night - I love dancing so much, I think it's one of my favourite things to do in my spare time. First we went to Santa Chupitos, which is a small bar on Slater Street that we decided to go to for cocktails. I had a blueberry shake which was probably the best cocktail I have ever had. It was served in an old-fashioned milk bottle and had loads of cream; you couldn't even taste the alcohol (which is always good in a cocktail). We then went on to Heebie Jeebies on Seel Street, which generally has good music and three floors so it doesn't get too tight to dance. However the music wasn't that great so we decided to go to Baa Bar on Fleet Street, which was much better. It had the type of music you could sing and dance along to, from Rihanna to Usher, which is the kind of thing I look for in a club. And they served drinks in chemical test tubes and beakers which was really cool.

I decided to wear this 60s-inspired dress with some matching heels, and really liked how they looked together in the end. I loved the pattern when I saw it so just had to get it!

I've had such a lovely weekend with Roxy and really didn't want her to go home. Although I'm back in Shropshire next weekend for my Easter holiday, which I'm really excited for - I was very tempted to get on the train and go back with her today! I hope you have all had a good weekend and are prepared for the week ahead!
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
                     - Mother Teresa




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

2 comments: