Saturday, 21 March 2015

Chicken


Jacket - H&M
T-Shirt - New Look
Denim Button Up Skirt - Asos
Shoes - New Look
Bag - New Look
Necklace - Tanzanian Market

This weirdly name post came about as myself and Roxy were trying to say "chicken" in a Liverpudlian accent all afternoon. It's actually surprisingly tricky - and hurts your throat after a while trying to pronounce the 'ck' in scouse. I still managed to do it better though.

Today has just been spent around the centre of Liverpool in the shops. We popped to McDonald's to satisfy our milkshake cravings (banana, naturally), and then came home for homemade Asda pizzas. We're going out tonight which I'm really excited about, so will put some photos on of that tomorrow!
Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. I've now been trying to say "chicken" in a Scouse accent... my mum's from Liverpool and although she doesn't have much of accent, the rest of her family do so I can do pretty decent impression!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so difficult, but so satisfying when you manage to do it! :) xx

      Delete