Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Domino's


I'm sure that 85% of my posts contain photos of food. And mainly food that I haven't cooked. This evening I went to my friends' house and we ordered Domino's pizza. We used the 'Feed 4 for £5' deal, which is £20 for two medium pizzas, potato wedges, garlic pizza bread and a bottle of Coke or Fanta. However this does not feed four ravenous medical students, so we ordered two of the deals and paid £10 each, which I think is really good. We caught up on each others' lives and had a good old gossip and generally had a really nice, relaxed evening.

The rest of the day has been spent on GP placement as usual. It is my last day tomorrow and I'm actually pretty sad as I've become really attached to the practice and almost feel like part of the team there. Although I'm going home tomorrow night for the Easter holidays which I am very excited about. Free food and TLC yayyyy!
Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound purpose larger than the self kind of understanding.
                  - Bill Bullard




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment