Thursday, 12 March 2015

Dylan and Pickles


Meet Dylan and Pickles. Not the best lighting or angle but this photo makes me laugh all the same. My sister had her hamster, Pickles, out this evening and Dylan decided to sit next to them, so she decided to climb all over him - leaving me with this photo. It almost looks like she's superimposed onto the image!

Today I was in university for a few hours and then went to the Red Hot World Buffet in Liverpool for a late lunch with my sister. The Red Hot Buffet has Indian, Chinese, Italian and Mexican food, as well as a huge selection of puddings, and is all-you-can-eat, so I literally stuff my face every time I go, then immediately regret it when my stomach starts cramping after. I would definitely recommend it if you want a cheap but very filling meal if you visit Liverpool!

We then got the train back home for a couple of days of relaxing. I'm so glad to be back; I've missed my family so much and feel like I need a bit of time away from uni and some looking after by my parents.
She was unstoppable. Not because she didn't have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them.
                       - Beau Taplin




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

4 comments:

  1. They are so sweet!!! Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest photo!!!! aww :)

    I know what you mean about needing a break from uni, I went home last week and it was so nice just to have a cuppa with my parents and not think about work.

    Was great meeting you today!

    Emma xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! Yes it's lovely to go home and just forget about everything. Was lovely to meet you too! xx

      Delete