Thursday, 5 March 2015

Pre-midcourse prep


Ooh, after putting this photo on I may not have any readers left... Bad choice?!

This evening my housemate and I have been getting very excited for our midcourse ball tomorrow so have painted our nails and put layers of face masks on. There was one hilarious point where I text my mum saying we were putting face masks on and she thought we meant that we were wearing proper masks for tomorrow's ball! How mysterious we would be... I am wearing a red dress so decided to go dark on my nails - I've used Barry M Glitterati Nail Paint in 443 Rockstar. It's a glittery blue-black that is really easy to apply and difficult to make mistakes with - plus it doesn't chip easily which is always a bonus.

The rest of the day has been spent in university having teaching and then napping and doing a bit of work this afternoon. I'm getting so excited for tomorrow evening, let's just hope it's as good as it's been made out to be!
The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
                       - Bob Moawad




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

2 comments: