Friday, 20 March 2015

Free State Kitchen


Free State Kitchen, No.1 Maryland Street, Liverpool, L1 9DE

Today has been an amazing day because my best friend Roxy came up to Liverpool to see me! She got here this evening so we decided to go to Free State Kitchen, which is just off Hope Street. The restaurant serves American classics, mainly burgers and hot dogs, and also do take outs. I had a garden burger, which was vegetarian and made out of vegetables such as peas and beans, and was delicious and really filling, although I just about saved room for pudding - salted caramel brownie. I couldn't really resist, could I?

I am looking forward to a lie in tomorrow and a day of shopping and yet more food. TGIF!
Let's do what we love and do a lot of it.
               - Marc Jacobs




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

6 comments:

  1. This is one of the places on my liverpool bucket list, so it's nice to read a short review!
    Rosie
    X

    www.anenglishrosie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it! xx

      Delete
  2. I went there after January exams and it's such a good little find isn't it! Their oreo cheesecake is also amazing..they're sold out of the brownie when I went!

    Emma xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's lovely! Ahh that does sound amazing, I'll have to try it if I go back again :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oooo I have never been here! I might pop down one day! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete