Sunday, 1 March 2015

La raddrizzo io la torre di Pisa!

Vintage Levi 501 Jeans
UK fashion blogger
Vintage Levi 501 Jeans
UK fashion blogger vintage

Top - Loot Vintage Warehouse via Asos Marketplace
Jeans - Vintage Levi 501 (Similar)
Trainers - Primark

This is just one of those comfy outfits that I threw on this morning (or this afternoon, I should say). I bought the Levi jeans from the vintage fair I went to a few weeks ago, and the T-shirt was so cute that I couldn't resist it. These platform trainers were £6 from Primark; I think they'll be perfect when the weather gets warmer with some little summer dresses.

Today has just been one of my usual lazy Sundays. I had a long lie-in and then had Sunday dinner with my family, before getting on the train to come back up to Liverpool. This evening I've just sat around doing little admin-type jobs and catching up on TV programmes on my laptop. Relaxing is definitely what Sundays are made for.

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone that has donated to my skydive for Mind so far! I have nearly raised £100 and every little bit helps - thank you so much for helping me raise money for an amazing cause.
In case you haven't been told lately... You are loved. You are important. And you matter.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. I love this whole outfit! The top, the jeans, the trainers.. this is my ideal comfortable look! ;) xx

    Sam | Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete