Monday, 16 March 2015

Primark pineapple bedding of dreams

Primark pineapple beddingPrimark pineapple duvet
Primark pineapple bedding

How do Primark always seem to get it spot on?! This pineapple bedding is so cute and suited my room so much that I just had to get it. And for £9, how could I resist? It has pink, lilac, mint green and yellow pineapples on, and is reversible with little pineapples on the other side. Fresh sheets are always a luxury, so I'm loving my bed even more than usual at the moment. Which is saying something, as I spend so much time asleep in it.

Today I started my GP rotation and really enjoyed it. I love how varied General Practice is and how you never know who is going to walk through your door next - I can definitely see myself doing it in the future. I also like how you get to know your patients fairly well and can have more of a laid back lifestyle than other specialities. Watch this space...
Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.
                   - Gloria Steinem




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

4 comments:

  1. These covers are just so happy! They would make me feel great, almost as if I was on holiday while lying in bed!
    I'm on GP placement too right now, it's so different to the hospital but I love the variety :)
    Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they make me feel so cheerful! I'm loving GP at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  2. These covers are so perfect for summer! And such a bargain!
    Rosie
    x
    www.anenglishrosie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I love Primark bedding xx

      Delete