Thursday, 19 March 2015

Singin' in the Rain


Tonight I went to watch the stage performance of Singin' in the Rain, put on by our medical school's amazing society, the LMSS. It was so good - the singing and dancing was incredible, and the orchestra were amazing too. They managed to find some sort of glitter that looked like rain when it was poured over the stage, and made the dancers look like they were dancing in puddles. I really enjoyed myself and had a lovely evening - and would like to say well done to everyone that was in it, you were wonderful!!

The rest of the day was spent on my GP placement, which I am still really enjoying (I know, I know, I keep rambling on about it). My friend Roxy is coming up to Liverpool tomorrow so I'm really excited to see her and have a laid-back weekend.

You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment