Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Tag: 15 random questions


Top - Asos
Jeans - Asos
Rain Jacket - Primark
Trainers- Primark
Rings - New Look and Pandora

I always enjoy reading tags that other bloggers do with questions about themselves, so I thought I would do this 15 random questions one for a bit of a change on my posts!

1) What do you think you can do but can't? 
Hmm well surely if I knew I couldn't do something I wouldn't believe I can do it?! I always try and copy people's accents but never quite get it right... does that count? (Although I think I've got my housemate's northern accent down to a tee).
2) What is a difficult word for you to pronounce?
'Anaesthetist'. Bit ironic really, I may have to use that quite a bit in the future.
3) What is a favourite TV show from your childhood?
I used to love Rosie and Jim and Postman Pat, but who didn't? And Pingu was amazing too!
4) What are your virtues and vices?
So the good and bad things about me... Virtues, I think I'm a loyal friend that does all I can to help people, and I think I can see both sides of a story. Vices, I let people walk all over me too often and I can be insecure and need lots of reassurance about certain things.
5) What's more important: love, fame, power or money
So cheesy, but definitely love. I would hate to be famous and am not all that bothered about power or money. My family and friends are the most important things in my life.
6) If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why?
Right now, or possibly a little further into the future. I think I would find it really difficult to be in the past and have so much more prejudice and stigma than there is now - especially around mental illness! I think we're just starting to turn a corner with raising awareness around mental health, and I'm excited to see what the future holds. Plus I couldn't live without WiFi and my iPod.
7) If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with two stores, what would they be and why?
Topshop and New Look. I absolutely love Topshop and think it comes up with some really unique items, but I can't always afford it so New Look is my go-to for stylish but low-priced clothing. Half of my wardrobe is probably New Look and I think they've really stepped up their game recently.
8) Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?
Not exactly, but I would have been in my second year of Medicine and would have been in hospital on a Tuesday, so I guess I was probably just relaxing and watching some TV in the evening.
9) Do you have reoccuring dreams? If so, explain?
Yes, I do! I used to have dreams about being chased by dinosaurs when I was younger, but more recently I have dreams when I'm being chased by someone that is trying to hurt me. It's a bit disturbing and very scary sometimes!
10) What's your horoscope?
Cancer, so apparently I'm supposed to love home-life, family and be able to hide my moods from others, whilst being a loyal and sympathetic friend - I guess that kind of sums me up actually!
11) What does your dream bedroom look like?
A huge double bed with loads of comfy linen and cushions, soft carpet and full-length windows. I would paint the walls white or cream and then add loads of colour with all of the soft furnishings. Oh, and it would be attached to a massive walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with a hot tub. Too much to ask?
12) What position do you sleep in?
I think I discussed this in my post on 10 random facts about me. I sleep like an Egyptian mummy: on my back, arms crossed over my chest with the duvet wrapped all around me. 
13) Who is your favourite vampire of all time?
This is such a random question! I don't really have a particular favourite, but I do like watching The Vampire Diaries. Definitely more than the Twilight series.
14) What are you currently wearing on your feet?
Nothing! I'm sitting in bed so my tootsies are nice and warm anyway, and I don't really like wearing socks while I sleep.
15) Do you have neat handwriting?
I think so; I have been complimented on my handwriting a few times. Although that will probably all change once I become a doctor...

I quite enjoyed writing that as a bit of a shake up on my usual posts! Today has been spent at home as I didn't feel all that great when I woke up - and actually I have decided after my post yesterday that I'm going to sign it off as a mental health sick day. Like I said, sometimes you just need a day to feel better about your situation - and I now feel much more productive and ready to take on the rest of the week.
Avoiding failure is to avoid progress.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

6 comments:

  1. These are great answers! :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a lovely person y'know!? All of these answers just made me think how kind and wonderful you are xx

    Sam | Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Sam, that is such a lovely comment!!! :D xx

      Delete
  3. Great post Hannah, although I'd have to disagree on the Vampire/Twilight question :-) lol
    Good luck with the sky dive, I'll go and donate now. I think it's for a really great cause and I'm all for more awareness of metal health as I suffer with a lot of depression and anxiety. Mind also helped me a lot a few years ago when I had a break down after a bad break up. I wish you good luck with it and I hope you have fun too :-) Hugs, Dani
    http://crystalsparklydreams.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dani! We'll agree to disagree :) Thank you so much for the skydive donation, it means a lot! I'm so glad that Mind have helped you in the past, it's such a good charity xx

      Delete