Tuesday, 10 March 2015

One born every minute


Top - Primark
Trousers - Primark
Sandals - New Look (Similar)

How lovely are these trousers? I love how bright they are - I think yellow is such a cheerful colour. And they were only £5 in the sale in Primark! They are a stretchy scuba material that is quite flattering on the legs - I got a red version with smaller flowers too as they were so cheap. They will be perfect when the sun decides to come out a bit more, but for now they work with a jumper or leather jacket. I realise this isn't the best setting for outfit photos (helloooo Dylan and my dad's random orange tree) but it was raining and I didn't particularly want to make my hair even frizzier than it already is here.

Today has been fairly laidback - I've been in lectures in uni and then watched One Born Every Minute this evening. It actually made me cry, and I didn't expect that at all! I can't wait to see my first birth; it's such an intimate and emotional moment. The programme is set in the Women's Hospital in Liverpool this year, so my housemate knew quite a few of the midwives from her placement there - her claim to fame, she said. I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far!
Seek to be worth knowing rather than be well known.




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the programme, too! Brilliant.
    P.s changed my blog name + URL, www.themedicjournal.blogspot.co.uk

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those trousers - I'm always looking for bright things to add to my wardrobe!
    I haven't watched One Born Every Minute in such a long time, but one of the series was filmed in Bristol and so some of my friends were watching for anyone they knew! My next placement will be in O&G - I'm so excited to see some babies :)
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! One Born Every Minute was so good :) Junior Doctors was filmed in Liverpool a couple of years ago too so we keep bumping into the doctors from that! Aww cute, I can't wait for O&G either :) xx

      Delete