Wednesday, 4 March 2015

The perfect 70s bag

New Look 70s tan bowler bag
New Look 70s tan bowler bag
New Look 70s tan bowler bag


Whoever said that brown and black don't go, eat your heart out. How perfect is this bag?! I saw it in New Look the other day and had to get it. I love how it is 70s-esque (perfect for the SS15 trend) and really roomy. I can easily fit books and stationary in it for uni whilst still having plenty of room for loads of other random rubbish. On second thought, maybe it's not such a good idea - I'm one of those people that basically has a Mary Poppins bag with everything but the kitchen sink in it and have to clear it out every so often. It also has a really lovely soft finish and two straps which is really handy, depending on how you want to carry it.

Today I have just been in uni, talking to carers and learning how to break bad news to a patient. The carers were really eye-opening and it made me realise how important it is to include them in discussions about the care of the person they look after. This evening my housemates and I have been trying out make-up and hairstyles for Friday, as we have our midcourse ball to celebrate being halfway through our degree in the evening. I'm getting really excited for it and can't wait to show you all the photos of us all dressed up!! Sometimes the best part about going out is the getting ready part.
There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live.
                            - Dalai Lama




PS Please donate towards my sponsored skydive for Mind here, or text MIHV99 £1 to 70070 - thank you for your support!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and perfect to fit every thing in :)
    Ashleigh | Being Ashleigh blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I would definitely recommend it! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I absolutely love that bag it's gorgeous! How much was it, if you don't mind me asking?

    I completely agree with you that the best part of going out is getting ready - if your hair is behaving, which mine rarely does! :)

    Emilie
    www.eatlivebreathe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is £22.99 from New Look :) Yes definitely!! xx

      Delete