Tuesday, 4 August 2015

A few snaps of my Italian holiday: Part 1

I always take so many photos whenever I go on holiday - often multiple of the same subject, but I decided to undergo the hard job of narrowing them down, so that I could show you a few on here. I'm splitting it up into two posts so that I can show you as many as possible without it being overwhelming. I was writing from Italy as I was going along, letting you all know what I was up to, but the photos were taken with my sister's iPad and were mainly just of my outfits - so here are some better quality ones of places we visited and things we ate!


Outfit details here


Bikini - Forever 21


Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.
                                 - Doe Zantamata



4 comments:

  1. Hannah this looks like such a wonderful wonderful holiday!! I've never been to Italy but it is certainly on my bucket list! :) I'm very jealous! haha you look stunning too! Keep smiling girl :)

    Deimante x

    http://www.sunnydei.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so lovely thank you - I would definitely recommend Italy, I love it there! Aww thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh Hannah, these photos are stunning and I'm so pleased to see you've had a great time. You deserved it so so much xxx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so so much Sam! xxx

      Delete