Saturday, 1 August 2015

Ciao Italia


Top - Missguided
Shorts - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - Bought in Majorca

Today is our last full day in Italy, as we fly home tomorrow, so we took the opportunity to spend another day around the pool to top up our tans and relax for a few hours. This evening we went out for a lovely meal at an Italian restaurant, where of course we all had a last pizza of the holiday. It's amazing how cheap it is to eat out in Umbria - a three course meal plus drinks for the five of us only cost around 80€. 

This is one of my favourite outfits I've worn all holiday; I love the fringing detail on the back of the top and the bright orange colour. Plus it's extremely comfortable!

I'll be back in England tomorrow so posts will resume as normal, but I hope you've enjoyed reading about my holiday escapades - I've really enjoyed writing about them for a change!

Ciao Italia, see you soon.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment