Friday, 7 August 2015

Harvester


Harvester, Unit 2a, Southwater Square, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4JG

This evening I went to the Harvester in Telford with my best friend, to celebrate both of our recent 22nd birthdays. It is situated in the new Southwater complex, and has a really lovely interior - very bright and decorated with lots of farmyard references and different coloured wood.

The food is also good and really reasonable. I had breaded king prawns for my starter which were really nice, and a veggie burger for my main. With every main meal you are allowed to visit the salad bar as many times as you like, which also includes bread rolls and lots of salad dressings. I also got a refillable soft drink for about £2, and the machine allows you to mix your drink with lime, strawberry, cherry or vanilla syrups. I really got into having lime in my Pepsi Max, drinking about 4 of them (well, you've got to get your money's worth!).

By the end of the mains we were absolutely stuffed and couldn't manage a pudding, although the menu did look very tempting. So we went for a bit of a wander as it was a lovely evening, and then spent about an hour in the nearby 24 hour Asda, as you do. I found a gorgeous tasselled bag from George - they always have some nice products for really decent prices. I also fell in love with this bed cover. Mummyyyy, I need another one for uni in September!
Become a priority in your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment