Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Peach Loops


I haven't got much to report today: most of it was spent on the bus back home from up north, and 90% of that time was spent sleeping. This evening I have just been reading The Swallow and the Hummingbird by Santa Montefiore, which is a love story set just after the second world war and is really well written, whilst gorging on Peach Loops (they are amazing - buy them from Lidl for about 80p!). I love whiling away time by spending it with my nose in a good book - it can take your mind off the present completely and keep you busy for a good few hours. It has been quite nice to have a day spent relaxing after all the events over the weekend - I feel like I need to sleep for a week just to get over Edinburgh!
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.
                    - Buddha



No comments:

Post a Comment