In fact, if you look at these photos (sorry for the bad quality - taken on my phone) you will see why I may just pitch up and live in IKEA. I WANT A WALK-IN WARDROBE AND A ROLL-TOP BATH AND A CHAISE LONGUE!
So I thought I'd put together an IKEA wishlist, in case you want a little interior decor inspiration for yourself (okay, I just wanted an excuse to look through the whole IKEA website)...
1. DOROTHY Cushion Cover (£9)
2. HISTORISK Blue Notebook (£2)
3. SMASLUG Daschund Soft Toy (£5)
4. STOCKHOLM Yellow Rug (£160)
5. VARVIND Set of 2 Vases (£3)
6. MORKT Blue/Grey Lantern (£5)
7. EKORRE Hanging Seat (£24)
8. KORT Art Cards in Vintage Seeds (£1)
10. NORSBORG Blue Chaise Longue (£295)
11. OFELIA Throw (£20)
12. HERMINE Checked Throw (£15)
13. LUDDE Sheepskin Rug (£30)
14. VISHULT Eiffel Tower Picture (£15)
That hanging seat is taking me right back to my childhood...
One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up, instead of what they have to gain.