Wednesday, 19 August 2015

IKEA wish list

Who doesn't love IKEA? I have many memories of myself rushing around, hiding in the beds and finding all of the little made-up rooms when I was little. To be honest nothing's changed (apart from the hiding in the beds part... probably) - I still love looking at all of the rooms and finding inspiration from everywhere. In fact, if I wasn't doing medicine I would absolutely love to be an interior designer. Every time it makes me so over-excited about decorating my own house in the future.

In fact, if you look at these photos (sorry for the bad quality - taken on my phone) you will see why I may just pitch up and live in IKEA. I WANT A WALK-IN WARDROBE AND A ROLL-TOP BATH AND A CHAISE LONGUE!


So I thought I'd put together an IKEA wishlist, in case you want a little interior decor inspiration for yourself (okay, I just wanted an excuse to look through the whole IKEA website)...


11. OFELIA Throw (£20)

That hanging seat is taking me right back to my childhood...
One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up, instead of what they have to gain.



4 comments:

  1. I love Ikea for just having SO MANY house things in one place! I sometimes wish I was renting unfurnished places so I could just buy all the furniture (with my err, imaginary unlimited money). I especially like that checkered throw - I have such a thing for a woolly blanket!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ikea! Its so fun going and seeing all the set ups that they have! Almost like a museum haha! I'm obsessing over that closet though, so gorgeous
    http://amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete