Saturday, 29 August 2015

LIMF day 1


After a day spent lazing around watching the first season of Sex and the City, me, my sister and housemates all ventured to Sefton Park for the Liverpool International Music Festival (LIMF). LIMF is the largest free festival in Europe and is on all this weekend for the public to enjoy. Tonight the main act was Basement Jaxx, who were really good entertainers - and the atmosphere was amazing. We're going back again tomorrow evening to watch acts such as Labrinth, Katy B and Alesha Dixon. There are also lots of food stalls and funfair rides there, so I'm going to make sure I take some cash with me!


Crop Top - Nike via Asos
Denim Shorts - New Look
Jacket - Vintage (Similar)
Trainers - Liverpool St John's Centre
Headband - Primark

I decided to go for the typical ripped denim shorts look, with my Nike crop top and a camouflage jacket over the top, in case it got a little cold, topped off with a boho-style headband.

When we got back home my sister and I decided to make some Nutella mug cakes, and boy were they good!


All we did was add 4 tablespoons of Nutella into a mug, crack an egg on top and stir it with a fork, and then microwave it for 90 seconds. It literally takes no time at all to make and is surprisingly delicious, despite the lack of ingredients. I guess it's just chocolate scrambled egg really... Ugh, I'm not selling this, am I?! No really, do try it - you won't regret it.
Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.



No comments:

Post a Comment