Monday, 3 August 2015

Shopping, PLL and sour worms


Today was my first day where I've not really had to do anything - no particular plans - in what seems like forever. Certainly at least since Christmas. So I decided to go shopping with my sister, and bought a few things that will no doubt be featured on here soon, including a gorgeous leaf print shirt from H&M.

I am now currently in bed, catching up on Pretty Little Liars (which I was really looking forward to!), whilst eating sour worms. A perfect night in, if I do say so myself.

It's strange not having any particular responsibilities or things to do, as I'm so used to being really busy. I'm looking forward to having a break for the next few weeks, and I have a lot of exciting things coming up, but I'm hoping that my mental health doesn't suffer as I'm always better when I'm occupied. I'm keeping optimistic and looking forward to the rest of the summer!
Sometimes you have to do what's best for you and your life, not what's best for everybody else.



No comments:

Post a Comment