Thursday, 31 March 2016

Coal Grill & Bar


Coal Grill & Bar, Unit 7, Southwater Square, Telford, TF3 4EJ

This evening I met up with my best friend Roxy for a meal at Coal in the new Southwater development of Telford.


Coal restaurants sell fresh, char-grilled food from an extensive menu of burgers, meat and fish. I would normally have gone for a burger, but decided to be a bit different and went for the fishcake with mashed potato instead - and it was gorgeous. Literally the best fishcake I've ever had. Roxy had a burger with chips that she said was great too.

We didn't have any dessert as we were so stuffed, but the chocolate pudding caught my eye - and the cocktails also looked good and were 2 for 1.


Afterwards we had a wander around the nearby Telford Town Park (I haven't been on a swing for aaaages - it was very exciting until I fell on my bum and got sand down my pants...), and also went to Asda to look at the home section.

Earlier today I also went to Bridgnorth with my mum and sister, and ended up posing with a giraffe outside a shop. We had a lovely lunch out at a cafe with a view over Bridgnorth, and I also got my helix at the top of my ear pierced - very spontaneously! My sister and I have matching piercings :)


It's important to give it all you have while you have the chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment