Sunday, 27 March 2016

Happy Easter!


Bardot Top - H&M
Ripped Jeans - Asos

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you had a lovely day (and ate lots of chocolate). I wore my new bardot top from H&M, which was only £7.99 and will be perfect for the summer, with some ripped jeans and my small leopard print heels. I also straightened my hair, which I haven't done for about a year!


Here's an example of how bad I am at posing to make you laugh...


...I nearly fell over. I really am a very clumsy person.


My family and I met my grandparents at a restaurant called The Woodman, situated in Claverly. We always have a really good meal there, and the staff are lovely, so I was looking forward to it.


I had smoked salmon and prawns for my starter, a pesto tagliatelle pasta for my main, and marmalade bread and butter pudding for my dessert. All of it was absolutely amazing and we were completely stuffed - so much so that I actually haven't eaten much chocolate today! Disappointed in myself...


Afterwards we came home and played more board games all evening. I have had a really good day - I hope you have too!
Die with memories, not dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment