Thursday, 10 March 2016

March Birchbox

You know what never fails to cheer me up? Coming home to a parcel through the door. And when I got back to Liverpool last night I was delighted to find that my March Birchbox had arrived. And here's a round-up of what I received...


ModelCo More Brows (RRP £13)
More Brows is a quick-drying gel for the eyebrows that contains hair-like particles that is supposed to create the illusion of fuller brows. I was sent the light to medium gel, but the medium to dark would probably have suited my eyebrows more. This was really easy to use and did make my eyebrows look naturally thicker, and the brush was really good to shape my brows with after applying the gel.

Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Reconstructing Masque (RRP £36)
I put this hair mask on after shampooing my hair in the shower, and left it on for about 5 minutes before rinsing. It contains soy protein and shea butter, and is designed to strengthen and hydrate the hair. I think it smells gorgeous - a rather strong smell that is quite masculine yet soothing - and left my hair feeling really soft afterwards. It also helped detangle when I brushed my hair after my shower.

ARROW BOOST Colour Enhancing Lip Balm (RRP £11)
This lip balm adjusts to your pH so that it creates a colour that is unique to you - mine is a dusky pink colour when applied, that looked natural on my lips. ARROW create cruelty-free, paraben-free, vegan products, and this lip balm is designed to protect and moisturise your lips whenever it is needed. I found that it was really soothing, however I would have liked a little more flavour (I love fruity lip balms), and I think £13 is a little steep when you can get lip products that are just as good for half the price. I do love the green and black design on the packaging though!


Beauty Protector Beauty Wash (RRP £10.90)
This body wash has a lovely subtle fragrance to it, and is quite thick and foamy when applied. I enjoyed using it, but again, it is a little expensive for a body wash. My skin does feel really smooth after using it, and it has left a slight scent too, which is a nice surprise.

Philip B Drop Dead Straightening Baume (RRP £20)
This is the only product that I haven't yet used, but it is a treatment designed to be used on damp hair that helps relax your locks and shorten your blow-dry time. I am excited to try it out soon, and will let you know if it's worth buying!

Polaar Polar Night Cream (RRP £32)
This is probably my favourite product that I received in my Birchbox this month. I have been applying this cream all over my face before I get into bed, and have found that my skin feels really smooth, yet not greasy at all like other night creams can leave it. It is supposed to 'react to the light of the moon', and promotes cell regeneration while you sleep. This is one product that I would definitely pay the full price for! I love the packaging and subtle scent, too.

If you are considering purchasing a Birchbox as a one-off or as a subscription, click here to get £5 to spend in the Birchbox shop!
You should not have to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole.



1 comment:

  1. I'm a Glossybox subscriber (because Birchbox have only just arrived in Ireland) but am considering a switch. Love the quality, and the quantity, of prodicts you've received this month.

    www.ibelieveinromeo.com

    ReplyDelete