Monday, 21 March 2016

The best hot chocolate ever


...and the best mug ever. (It's from Disneyland).

The past couple of weeks I have discovered how to make the best hot chocolate ever at home. The secret? Cadbury Wispa Hot Chocolate powder.

I heat up half a mug full of milk in the microwave, add about 4 heaped tablespoons of the hot chocolate powder, and fill the rest of the mug up with hot water.

Wispa hot chocolate makes the drink really foamy and bubbly - you can actually hear it bubbling when you add it to the milk - so the texture is really creamy. I guess to make it even better you could add whipped cream and marshmallows, but I am very happy with it just on it's own. It's definitely the best hot chocolate powder I've ever found.

Today has just been a normal day of hospital, studying and napping. We break up for Easter on Thursday which I am really looking forward to - I feel like I need a bit of a break. It's so difficult to stay motivated with medicine 100% of the time, especially when exams are looming and there's a sense of low morale in the doctors since the new junior doctor contract was proposed. Hopefully a few days off will help me to get back into the swing of things again, ready for our shorter summer term.
You don't have to be pretty like her. You can be pretty like you.



No comments:

Post a Comment