Friday, 6 January 2017

Friday Favourite: Yankee Candle Banana Bread Candle


I thought I would introduce a new theme for my blog posts on Fridays - Friday Favourite. Each week I want to show you one thing that I've been loving most throughout the week before.

And this week's Friday Favourite is, surprise surprise, a candle. Last weekend I bought this Home Inspiration by Yankee Candle Banana Bread scented candle, and I have been burning it every day since. It literally smells like baking banana bread, which has to be one of my favourite scents. It makes me feel so hungry but smells so amazing that I can't stop burning it.


The Home Inspiration range by Yankee Candle are sold in supermarkets like Asda and Tesco, and they are actually cheaper than the regular Yankee Candle range. They have different scents to the original range, but they are equally as strong and smell equally delicious. I got this large jar for £10 in the sale, which is less than half of the price you would pay for a regular large Yankee Candle.

Off to your local supermarket you go!
Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it.
                  - Rafiki
#projectsmile



1 comment:

  1. I've nearly burned down all the candles I've currently got around the flat so will be needing to go stock up again soon! This sounds like a nice one - and I'm now really craving some banana bread :D
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete