Sunday, 5 March 2017

A (nearly) all-black outfit


Culottes - New Look
Boots - Primark
Choker - River Island

You won't see me wearing all black very often, as I love wearing bright colours and patterns. So that's why I had to add a couple of colours to this outfit, through my bag and boots.


 I'm really loving band-style t-shirts at the moment, and River Island have a huge selection of them - this one with the long sleeves caught my eye. I paired it with my black pleated culottes, which honestly made this outfit so comfortable - I would usually change into my pyjamas very early on a Sunday, but I stayed in these clothes for the majority of the day.

My parents call these metallic boots my spaceman/Ziggy Stardust boots, and I think they are a bit like Marmite, but I love them, and they were only £3. THREE. POUNDS. *Pause whilst I hear you all rushing to Primark*. I just love that they are a bit different and add some colour to an outfit; plus they are really comfortable.

I am also in love with pink clothes and accessories at the moment, so I had to have this bag when I saw it - it is quite Oriental-looking which is another huge tick from me. I actually won a gift voucher through Instagram from River Island a couple of weeks ago, hence why this outfit has so many River Island items!


Today has just been spent at home. My grandparents came over for lunch so it was lovely to catch up with them, and the rest of the time I have basically been sleeping or eating (I am currently eating cheese and biscuits after a nap. Hooray for free food at home!).

This week is quite a big week for me because I find out where I am going to be next year for my job on Thursday. I'm really excited to find out, but also a bit nervous because I could literally be sent anywhere in the country. Let's hope it's good news!
You have this one life. How do you want to spend it? Apologising? Regretting? Questioning? Hating yourself? Dieting? Running after people who don't see you? Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels good. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud.
#projectsmile



1 comment:

  1. Ahh good luck for Thursday!! Hope they don't mess up the system and delay it like they did with mine haha
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Wellbeing & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete