Monday, 20 March 2017

Look out Liverpool!


Today I found out that my job as a doctor for the next couple of years will be based in Liverpool, which I am so happy about as I got my first choice hospital!

I have come to love Liverpool so much, and I really didn't feel like I was finished with it, so I'm so glad that I will be there for at least two more years. There is always so much going on and so much to see, as well as some incredible independent places to eat. I never feel like I run out of places to go, and there's still so much more that I want to explore around the area. I also love the Scouse people - they are so friendly, and also so proud of their city.

So I'm very glad that I will be there for the next couple of years - bring on the flat hunting! (Ahhh I'm so excited to start decorating!!!)

To celebrate, I'm going to watch Beauty and the Beast with my mum at the cinema. I'm very excited to see it - popcorn's on me!
Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.
#projectsmile



1 comment:

  1. Ahh I know I keep saying it - but congratulations! I remember just how thrilling all these 'little' steps are, seeing everything become real. Also the flat hunting bit is so fun :D
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Wellbeing & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete