Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Silver boots and camo jacket


Camouflage Jacket - Vintage
T-Shirt - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Silver Boots - Primark

I haven't really done much today except pack, as I'm off to Iceland in a couple of days! So I thought I would share with you the outfit that I wore on Sunday to go shopping.

I've only now realised how much of it is Primark, but to be honest, I don't really have a problem with that. I was wearing my bargain £3 shiny silver boots again, this time with a simple faux leather skirt and t-shirt, with my camouflage jacket thrown over the top. It's a fairly simple and laid-back outfit that you would typically find me wearing at the weekend.

I've also been looking at flats to live in today - I honestly can't tell you how excited I am about it!!!
To get lost is to learn the way.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment