Sunday, 7 May 2017

Formby Beach


Today it was a really sunny day in Liverpool, so my housemates and I decided to go to Formby Beach for the afternoon. Formby is situated in north Liverpool, and is a huge stretch of beach with miles of sand dunes. I had never been to Formby before, and I wasn't disappointed.

We spent the afternoon strolling up and down the beach, paddling in the sea, stroking all the dogs, and eating ice-cream. Being out in the sunshine makes you feel so amazing, and the added fresh air put us in great moods.

I had a lovely Sunday and will definitely go and visit the beach again during the summer. If you're in the Merseyside area, both Crosby and Formby beaches are beautiful on a sunny day.

I hope you had a lovely weekend!
Anything worth having is definitely worth waiting for.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment