Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Girls do it better


Slogan T-Shirt - New Look
Yellow Faux Leather Jacket - New Look
Sateen Backpack - New Look
Jeans - New Look
Trainers - H&M (Old)

I've just realised that basically this entire outfit is New Look... What can I say, they have some great clothes in store at the moment! I wore this outfit at home over the weekend, and I love it. I fell in love with the yellow jacket when I saw it - I'm all about bright clothing at the moment, and this jacket is just what I needed, as yellow is my favourite colour. It's also surprisingly wearable, and looks great with gingham, another trend that everyone and their mum seems to be loving right now.

I also love the backpack so much, and it's so different to anything else I own. I used to wear backpacks all the time and then I moved onto handbags, so I forgot how easy they are as they're on your back rather than over your arm. I love the satin material that it is made out of, and I am really enjoying oriental prints right now. It actually reminds me of a pair of satin pyjamas that I used to have when I was little, as they were oriental print - I used to slide out of bed all the time when I was wearing them because they were so slippery!




As for the t-shirt, I think it talks for itself... I like that it looks like it's inside out as the print is really faded on the outside. Also apologies for it being so creased (note to self: buy myself an iron for my flat).

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment